472517 thanos SR rH S white RS485 Modbus
EasySens® EnOcean wireless Touch Room Operating Unit
EasySens®-thanos SR rH S white RS485 Modbus EnOcean wireless Touch Room Operating Unit with Temperature and Humidity-sensor, Communication: RS485 Modbus, Temperature: 0-50°C, Humidity: 0-100% rF, Supply-voltage: AC/DC 24V, No. of buttons: without (only with type: L/LQ), Control functions: occupancy signalling/ light ON-OFF-DIM/setup scenarios/blinds UP-DOWN-SET/fan stages/setpoint, Inputs: 4x digital individual configurable for window contact/dew point guard/key card switch/room frequency/alarm/event, Display TFT 3,5" 320x240px capacitive Touch
The high-end touch room operating unit supports the EnOcean standard ISO/IEC 14543-3-10, which enables a wireless bidirectional communication to further EnOcean devices.
Besides typical room parameters such as temperature, relative humidity and fan stage also occupancy, date/time and window statuses can be displayed.
Hotels and companies can also have their logo displayed as a screensaver or permanently to label their customized central room unit. Different channels can be configured for dedicated heating/cooling districts as well as de-/humidifying.
The brushed aluminium clip is equipped with a touch sensor and can be parameterized for multiple functions e.g. Master ON/OFF.
Advantages and Highlights
The room operating unit uses a bidirectional EnOcean interface for wireless communication, which can be configured using our free airConfig software for remote commissioning.
- Bidirectional communication thanks to an integrated EnOcean communication interface.
- Comfortable remote commisioning with airConfig
- Individual configuration of up to 12 capacitive touch buttons (thanos L version)
- Easy integration into existing BUS systems
Technical data (depending on model-type)
- Measuring values: temperature, humidity, (depending on the device)
- Network technology: LON FT (free topology), RS485 Modbus
- Radio technology: EnOcean (IEC 14543-3-10) Frequency 868 MHz, optional:, 902 MHz (Americas)
- Data transmission: airConfig ready, (all types without BUS)
- Power supply: DC 15-24 V (±10%) or AC 24 V (±10%) SELV, AC 240 V: 100-240 V
- Power consumption: typ. 2,0 W (DC 24 V) / 4,0 VA (AC 24 V)
- Measuring range temp.: 0..+50 °C
- Accuracy temperature: ±0,5 K (typ. at 21 °C)
- Measuring range humidity: 0..100% rH non-condensing
- Accuracy humidity: ±3% between 20-80% rH (typ. at 21 °C)
- Inputs: 4x digital individual configuration for:
- window contact
- dew point guard
- key card switch
- room frequency
- Control functions:
- occupancy signalling
- light ON/OFF/DIM
- setup scenarios
- blinds UP/DOWN/SET
- fan stages
- setpoint Clip: anodized aluminium
- No. of buttons: type L/LQ min. 8 capacitive touch sensor buttons
- Labelling: type L/LQ flexible insert (for up to 8 touch buttons below/beside clip)
- Display: TFT 3,5", 320x240 px, capacitive touch technology
- showing room temperature
- operation mode
- fan stage
- date and time
- ECO note (several steps, red to green; not available for LON), graphic and photo: Instead of date and time individual colour graphics (175x50 or 240x320 pixel) can be shown (e.g. company logo or hotel name; not available for LON)
- Colour: white or black
- Enclosure: PC and glass
- Protection: IP20 according to EN 60529
- Connection electrical: terminal block, max. 1,5 mm²
- Ambient condition: 0..+50 °C, max. 85% rH non-condensing
- Weight: type S/SQ: 300 g, type L/LQ: 400 g
- Mounting: flush mounted in standard EU box (Ø=60 mm, min. depth=45 mm)
- Delivery contents: software for configuration (freeware via download)
The software description is available here https://www.thermokon.de , to use the free software airConfig (download) a USB stick, which is able to send and receive EnOcean telegrams, is necessary.
The EnOcean USB stick (incl. license) is included in airScan (item No. 566704 for 868 MHz)