Position Switches metal Enclosure Compact Design
Compact Switch 40mm, with connecting cable 2m, 1-NO and 1-NC snap-action contacts, rounded Plunger, with central fixing
Particularly in harsh environments or on equipment with limited space, the small 3SE54 position switches in compact design with a depth of 16 mm and a weight of only 80 g (without cable) are ideal.
In particular, the versions with molded cable can be mounted in the narrowest locations.
3SE54 compact position switches are available in two different widths as complete units:
- The 3SE5413 series complies with the EU standard and features a 30 mm wide enclosure with drilled holes at a distance of 20 mm.
- The 3SE5423 series meets the requirements of the US market and features a 40-mm-wide enclosure with drilled holes at a spacing of 25 mm.
Both the enclosure and the actuator head are made of metal and comply with the high degree of protection IP67. The following actuators are available:
- Rounded plungers
- Rounded plungers with central fixing
- Rounded plungers with external seal
- Roller plungers
- Roller plungers with central fixing
- Twist levers
The contact block is designed with snap-action contacts 1 NO + 1 NC. The NC contact complies with the requirements for positive opening acc. to IEC 60947-5-1.
Use in safety circuits up to category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1.
- with molded cable, 2 m or 5 m long
- with M12 connector socket
- very compact with the same output as the standard switch 3SE51, resulting in space savings for installation in narrowest spaces
- Various actuator versions available
- Roller plungers can be rotated through 90°.
- Twist lever can be rotated through 180°;
Twist lever can be adjusted in 15° increments
- Time savings during assembly, as already fully mounted
- With metal enclosure of degree of protection IP67, ideal for use in rough industrial environments
- Insensitive to electromagnetic interference