6AV3688-3AF37-0AX0 SIMATIC HMI
SIMATIC Key Panel KP8F PN, 8 short-stroke keys with multi-color LED'S, PROFINET interface with PROFIsafe, 8-digital-input/digital-output und 2 Safety digital-input Pins, DC 24V, loop through configurable with STEP 7 V5.5
The Key Panels, PROFINET successors to the PROFIBUS DP-based Push Button Panels, are operator panels which are ready-to-run without any configuration effort at all.
Alternatives to individually wired long-stroke keys. They are designed for direct operator control of the machine.
Key Panels provide many basic functions for direct operator control and monitoring instead of machine operator control, a cost-effective, versatile and space-saving combination, and they reduce configuration and installation costs to a minimum. Furthermore, additional actuators and sensors can also be optionally connected directly on the back of the devices.
The Key Panels can be used directly in line and ring topologies thanks to an integrated switch and two RJ45 PN sockets.
- SIMATIC HMI blank front design
- SIMATIC HMI KP8 PN
- SIMATIC HMl KP8F PN (shared device with GSD file possible)
- SIMATIC HMl KP32F PN (PROFIsafe can be switched off)
SIMATIC HMI Key Panel-Blank front design
- Simple seamless installation with mounting clips
- Rugged design, suitable for harsh industrial environments
- Prepared for installation of 22.5 mm standard components
- Easy installation, or retrofitting during operation, of standard 22.5 mm operator controls
SIMATIC HMI Key Panel-Basic functions
- Smooth front, therefore easy to clean
- Large mechanical illuminated pushbutton units can be programmed as switches or buttons
- Loop-through 24 V DC power supply, no additional terminals required
- Two PROFINET interfaces, perfect for line operation
- Suitable for ring operation thanks to media redundancy protocol (MRP), normal running even when the PROFINET power supply cable is unplugged
- Inputs and outputs on the rear, each pin can be used as an input or an output
- The F variants are also equipped with SIL 2/3 inputs
SIMATIC HMI KP8 PN
- 8 large mechanical illuminated pushbuttons with extremely good tactile feedback, thus also suitable for harsh industrial environments
- 8 freely configurable digital I/Os
- For standard CPUs
SIMATIC HMI KP8F PN
- Additional digital fail-safe inputs for connecting single-channel or 1 x 2-channel sensors, such as emergency stop
- For fail-safe CPUs
SIMATIC HMI KP32F PN
- 32 large mechanical illuminated pushbuttons with extremely good tactile feedback, thus also suitable for harsh industrial environments
- 16 freely configurable digital I/Os
- Additional digital fail-safe inputs for connecting 4 x 1-channel or 2 x 2-channel sensors, such as emergency stop
- For fail-safe and standard CPUs
SIMATIC HMI Key Panel-low-cost demo and experiment case.
The case consists of a KP8 PN with a 1211C CPU including demo program, set on a small plexiglas stand ready for use.
- 1x case
- 1x KP8 PN
- 1x CPU1211C
- 1x stand, permanently wired, including program
- Power supply possible with a standard laptop mains adapter (not included in scope of supply)
Prices and delivery times are available on request